Account manager Middle East region (40 hours p/w)
What are you going to do?
From presenting our twelve limited collections per year to retailers to representing us at (fashion) fairs and fashion shows. As an account manager at our fashion brand, these are the activities that make you enthusiastic. Wherever you represent us; you are Lofty Manner's business card for the customer and the consumer. This not only means that you make our customers enthusiastic with our clothing, but you also know how to convey our story well.
What we are looking for:
Of course you don't do all this alone. Together with the team of account managers, you ensure that the collections of Lofty Manner can be found in all must-visit boutiques throughout the country. To achieve this, skills such as taking responsibility, inspiring and enthusing others and strong communication will not be strange to you. In fact, you know better than anyone how to apply this and you continuously develop yourself in this. Of course with the help of your colleagues and manager.
- You present the Lofty Manner collection to retailers. You do this by both going to the customer, but also by receiving them in our showroom;
- One of your goals is to expand Lofty Manner's network. For this you are always actively looking for suitable boutiques to present our brand;
- You are responsible for after sales and guarantee customer satisfaction;
- You pay the right care and attention to handling returns and complaints ;
- You ensure that the processing of the order administration is always up to date;
- You report your results to the sales manager on a weekly basis;
- When organizing fairs and shows, you and your team represent Lofty Manner.
- A completed education at HBO level ;
- 2-4 years of relevant work experience in a similar position ;
- You can work independently, but at the same time you are a real team player;
- You have an affinity with fashion ;
- You know about tackling and always think in terms of solutions;
- You are flexible, positive and, above all, you have a commercial attitude .
What do you get in return:
- An inspiring working environment ;
- A young, ambitious, but above all very pleasant team;
- Coaching and guidance ;
- Enough room for personal development;
- A salary in accordance with experience and skills;
- E and shop credit and purchase discount on the collections;
- A company car.
Are you enthusiastic, enterprising and driven? Send your CV, motivation and portfolio to Lisa Waaijer via firstname.lastname@example.org .