Lofty Manner is a boutique brand with a new collection every month in a limited edition. We not only guarantee exclusivity, but also uniqueness because each collection consists of new prints and designs. Our ambition: the sustainable development of our brand in Europe with selective distribution and a limited edition.
What are you going to do?
One day you're busy making mood boards at our head office, the next day you're in the center of Amsterdam getting inspiration for the next collection. At the Lofty Manner design team, no two days are the same and you are both analytical and creative with fashion. It is up to you to use your knowledge and creativity to create inspiring, unique and stylish collections together with the design team.
- You support our designers with the development of technical drawings;
- You have a supporting role in the development of new collections;
- You participate in preparing collection presentations and photo shoots;
- You support in all fittings with taking minutes of adjustments;
- Designing linesheets to support our sales department;
- You support the fit and quality checks;
- Developing mood boards and trend forecasts.
- An education at MBO+/HBO level, with a degree in fashion;
- You know everything about Adobe CC (Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign);
- You are a team player, flexible and positive;
- Good command of the Dutch and English language in both word and writing;
- Affinity with our style and collections is a must;
- You follow the latest trends and developments in the field of fashion, retail and lifestyle;
- You are organized and work meticulously;
- Available for a minimum of 4 months;
What do you get in return:
- An inspiring working environment within a young, creative and ambitious team;
- Pleasant colleagues, informal atmosphere on the work floor;
- Coaching and guidance, space for personal development;
- An appropriate internship allowance;
- Purchase discount on the collections.
Are you enthusiastic, enterprising and driven? Send your CV, motivation and portfolio to Kim Kiemeney via email@example.com.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not desired.