Trainee Marketing Assistant
Lofty Manner is a boutique brand with a new collection every month in a limited edition. We not only guarantee exclusivity, but also uniqueness because each collection consists of new prints and designs. Our ambition: the sustainable development of our brand in Europe with selective distribution and a limited edition.
What are you going to do?
At Lofty Manner's head office we are looking for an intern Marketing Assistant, who would like to make a career in a creative and ambitious environment. Among other things, you will be working on making lookbooks, helping during (and preparing for) photo shoots and creating content for social media.
- Jointly responsible for the offline expressions such as lookbooks, flyers, etc.;
- Devising and developing new creative marketing campaigns;
- Market research for new ideas to increase brand awareness;
- Devising and managing new content for our social media channels and the weekly newsletter;
- Provide influencer marketing support;
- Assisting during campaign and social media shoots.
- Participate in collection launches such as developing themes and setting up collaborations.
- You are following a course in Marketing/Branding/Communication at HBO/University level;
- You are creative and brimming with ideas;
- Attention to detail;
- You have a good command of the Adobe package, in particular Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign;
- You can work independently, but also in a team;
- Affinity with fashion and marketing;
- Experience with product photography is a plus;
- Good command of the Dutch language in both word and writing.
What do you get in return:
- An inspiring working environment within a young, creative and ambitious team, where you can develop optimally;
- Pleasant colleagues, informal atmosphere on the work floor;
- Time and space to work on a possible (final) assignment;
- An internship allowance;
- Purchase discount on the collections.
Are you enthusiastic, enterprising and driven and do you want to join our team? Send your CV, motivation and possibly your portfolio to Charissa Leatemia via firstname.lastname@example.org .
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not desired.