Sales Manager BENELUX (40 hours p/w)
Lofty Manner is a boutique brand with a new collection every month in a limited edition. We not only guarantee exclusivity, but also uniqueness because each collection consists of new prints and designs that inspire women to really be themselves. Our ambition: the sustainable development of our brand in Europe with selective distribution and a limited edition.
What are you going to do?
Our ambitions are not limited to the Netherlands, but extend far beyond the border. Our first goal: to conquer Europe. A goal where you as Sales Manager BENELUX will be indispensable. Together with your team, you not only know how to ensure an even larger and higher quality distribution in the Netherlands. You will also ensure that everyone in Belgium and Luxembourg discovers who Lofty Manner is, what we stand for and how they can find us from now on.
The BENELUX is just the beginning. It is your role to grow with our international ambitions, because the rest of Europe is also on our agenda. You will often have to act quickly for this. One moment you are presenting your concept idea to the MT, the next moment you are on a train or plane for an important presentation abroad.
What are we looking for?
With the countless creative and innovative ideas you have, the courage to take risks and your enormous passion for fashion, you will be an invaluable asset to Lofty Manner. You do this by sinking your teeth into it and not letting go. You won't take no for an answer is therefore one of the things that characterizes you. Your head is overflowing with ideas with which we can make Lofty Manner bigger in the Netherlands, but also how we can position our brand in Belgium and Luxembourg in the coming period.
In addition to being the first point of contact and leadership of our account managers in the Netherlands, you will also be the calling card for Lofty Manner internationally. For this, characteristics such as adventurous, ambitious and empathetic ability are the way to go . It is also important that you know how to deal with different interlocutors.
We stay far away from a 9-5 mentality at Lofty Manner, because there is no time slot for creativity and good ideas. With your incredible drive and the courage to be entrepreneurial, you are determined to put Lofty Manner on the map both nationally and internationally. You can't wait to grow with our international ambitions. You prefer to start working out all your ideas and plans today.
- You guide the sales team and support them where necessary by demonstrating and doing together, so that they can follow your good example;
- You can translate the strategic plan into a concrete sales plan with a clearly defined sales strategy;
- You know which activities are needed to translate this plan into day-to-day activities and you know how to guide, inspire and steer accordingly;
- You yourself set the necessary KPIs that lead to success;
- You ensure a strong and long-term partnership with both our key accounts and agents;
- You ensure that you are always aware of the latest trends and developments, so that you fully understand the market and know exactly what the customer's needs are;
- And finally… you want to make Lofty a leading European brand and see your role as a leader for now and in the future.
- Minimum HBO working and thinking level;
- At least 5+ years of relevant work experience in a similar position;
- You have experience in doing business with different countries and cultures;
- You are analytically strong and enterprising;
- You are commercial and result driven;
- You are a team player, flexible and positive;
- You are used to a scale-up environment and can handle changes well;
- Good command of the Dutch and English language in word and writing;
- (Good) command of the French language is a plus.
What do you get in return?
- An inspiring working environment;
- A young, ambitious, but above all a very pleasant team;
- Member of the Management Team;
- Coaching and guidance;
- Enough room for personal and professional development;
- A salary in accordance with experience and skills;
- A bonus scheme on top of your salary for recognition of your outstanding performance;
- Space to shape your personal ambition;
- Company car, telephone and laptop;
- A shop credit and purchase discount on the collections.
Are you enthusiastic, enterprising and driven? Send your resume and motivation to Michael Vinke via email@example.com .
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not desired.