Warehouse Manager (40 hours p/w)
Lofty Manner is a boutique brand with a new collection every month in a limited edition. We not only guarantee exclusivity, but also uniqueness because each collection consists of new prints and designs. Our ambition: the sustainable development of our brand in Europe with selective distribution and a limited edition.
What are you going to do?
As a warehouse manager, you manage the logistics team and ensure that everything in the warehouse runs smoothly. Your motto: the right product, at the right time, in the right place.
You like to be in the middle of the operation and get energy from expanding the team and the processes. In addition, you know better than anyone how to coach and guide a team to new successes.
You are motivated to realize our international ambitions and can't wait to get started with your team.
- You manage the logistics team and are their point of contact if they have any questions;
- You ensure that returns are processed timely and carefully;
- Processing and coordinating incoming freight;
- Registration of packages to carrier;
- Preparing and executing the warehouse plan;
- You ensure that deadlines are met and, if necessary, assist to meet them;
- You are responsible for keeping the warehouse in order and clear at all times;
- Keeping an overview of the entire logistics process. You report weekly to the CEO on developments within the warehouse.
- You have HBO working and thinking level;
- At least 4 years of relevant work experience in a similar position B2B and B2C;
- You have an independent and solution-oriented work attitude;
- You are analytically strong and dare to make decisions;
- You are a team player who is flexible and positive;
- Your colleagues know they can count on you blindly;
- You have great empathy and others know where to find you if there is anything;
- Experience with MS Office, WMS and an ERP system is a must;
- Hands on and no 9 to 5 mentality;
- Good command of the Dutch language in word and writing.
What do you get in return:
- An inspiring working environment within a young, creative and ambitious team;
- Pleasant colleagues, informal atmosphere on the work floor;
- Coaching and guidance, space for personal development;
- A salary in accordance with experience, performance and skills;
- A bonus scheme on top of your salary for recognition of your outstanding performance;
- A shop credit and purchase discount on the collections.
Are you enthusiastic, enterprising and driven? Send your resume, motivation and portfolio to Michael Vinke via firstname.lastname@example.org .Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not desired.