Social media marketer (40 hours p/w)
Lofty Manner is a boutique brand with a new collection every month in a limited edition. We not only guarantee exclusivity, but also uniqueness because each collection consists of new prints and designs. Our ambition: the sustainable development of our brand in Europe with selective distribution and a limited edition.
What are you going to do?
Our social media channels are Lofty Manner's business card and an important part of our brand identity. Here we present ourselves to B2B and B2C customers by creating our own content. As a social media marketer, you are the right person to get started with this.
From looking for influencers that fit our brand to coming up with and designing unique and creative reels: social media becomes your digital playground and you can manage it from A to Z. In short: the entire process of creating, analyzing and reporting is in your hands here.
What we are looking for:
Creativity is your middle name and social media has no (big) secrets for you. You know better than anyone how to convert ideas into inspiring content, and how to analyze it to increase the involvement of our followers. All with the Lofty Manner brand identity in mind, of course. As icing on the cake, you feel like a fish in water when you are working with (similar) programs such as Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Premiere Pro.
- You devise, create and analyze content for our social media channels;
- You set up collaborations with influencers, stylists and editors of magazines and you are also their contact person;
- You monitor the results of social media campaigns and report them to the (Marketing) team;
- You regularly conduct research into trends within social media, so that you are always aware of the latest developments;
- You are responsible for your tasks in the content calendar and coordinate this with the marketing calendar;
- Making the Lofty Manner DNA visible;
- A completed education at MBO + / HBO / WO, towards Communication / Marketing / Design;
- You know how to manage social media platforms and are aware of the latest trends;
- You can convert creative ideas into successful campaigns;
- You get along well with Adobe Creative Cloud;
- You have experience editing (short) videos;
- You work in a structured way and can switch quickly;
- You are result-oriented and know how to keep going;
- You are a team player, but also work well alone;
- Networking is no stranger to you. You know how to build and maintain internal and external relationships;
What do you get in return:
- An inspiring working environment within a young, creative and ambitious team;
- Pleasant colleagues, informal atmosphere on the work floor;
- Room for growth and personal development;
- A salary in accordance with experience, performance and skills;
- A bonus scheme on top of your salary for recognition of your outstanding performance;
- E and shop credit and purchase discount on the collections.
Are you enthusiastic, enterprising and driven? Send your CV, motivation and portfolio to Michael Vinke via email@example.com .
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not desired.