Marketing Manager (40 hours p/w)
Lofty Manner is a boutique brand with a new collection every month in a limited edition. We not only guarantee exclusivity, but also uniqueness because each collection consists of new prints and designs. Our ambition: the sustainable development of our brand in Europe with selective distribution and a limited edition.
What are you going to do?
You do research into the customer journey, know exactly what concerns the (future) customer and respond to this in a creative way. You are driven by data and know how to find out in the short term by means of measurements what works and what doesn't. You use this information to make a concrete plan and involve the right partners to realize the planned growth.
In addition to researching the customer journey, you are responsible for marketing performance. These consist of Social/content, Performance marketing, Partnerships (influencers), CRM and optimizing UX.
Important issues include: how do you optimize the feed with analytics? How do you set up social media? Which influencers do you want to attract? Which marketing campaigns do you use to achieve the intended goal?
As part of the management team, you are involved in broad business decisions in addition to marketing.
- 4 - 6 years of relevant work experience in (online) marketing and e-commerce;
- Demonstrable leadership skills;
- Analytically strong and (very) experienced with Excel;
- Independent and solution-oriented work attitude;
- Team player;
- A good command of the Dutch and English language in both word and writing;
- Experience with a Power BI or another financial data dashboard is an advantage;
- Affinity with the energy and speed of a scale up;
- You work with passion and have a passion for our product;
- You have a proven track record in digital marketing .
What do you get in return:
- An inspiring working environment within a young, creative and ambitious team;
- Pleasant colleagues, informal atmosphere on the work floor;
- Part of the management team;
- A salary in accordance with experience, performance and skills;
- A shop credit and purchase discount on the collections
Are you enthusiastic, enterprising and driven? Send your CV, motivation and possibly your portfolio to Michael Vinke via firstname.lastname@example.org .
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not desired.