Creative Producer (40 hours p/w)
Lofty Manner is a boutique brand with a new collection every month in a limited edition. We not only guarantee exclusivity, but also uniqueness because each collection consists of new prints and designs. Our ambition: the sustainable development of our brand in Europe with selective distribution and a limited edition.
What are you going to do?
As a Creative Producer you are the creative brain behind our visual brand identity, coming up with creative concepts and translating it into storytelling on various channels.
You are also responsible for the image on our channels, both for Business2Business and Business2Consumer. In addition, you organize and coordinate our campaigns and convert them into various expressions on our social media channels, e-commerce, Point-of-sale material and advertisements.
In addition to the campaign shoots, create your own content and organize photo and studio shoots. You have a sense of commerce and this is reflected in the end result.
- Devising, creating and coordinating creative photo shoots and campaigns;
- Responsible for the entire process, from idea to the final result on the various channels;
- Creating media expressions, website banners, online and print lookbooks, social media posts, ads and landing pages;
- Video editing of Instagram reels and IGTV videos;
- Ensuring that the right models, photographer, make-up artists are booked;
- Ensuring output is consistent with our brand guidelines;
- Drawing up call sheets, organizing live casting and budget monitoring.
- You have HBO working and thinking level, direction Graphic design; Multimedia Arts, Marketing, Fashion or related courses;
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience;
- Well organized, creative and highly motivated;
- Analytical, conceptual and a keen eye for detail;
- You follow the latest trends and developments in the field of fashion, trends and social media;
- Experience with photography;
- Excellent skills in Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign. Premiere Prio is an advantage;
- Hands on and no 9 to 5 mentality;
- You live in the Amsterdam area.
What do you get in return:
- An inspiring working environment within a young, creative and ambitious team;
- Pleasant colleagues, informal atmosphere on the work floor;
- Coaching and guidance, space for personal development;
- A salary in accordance with experience, performance and skills;
- A shop credit and purchase discount on the collections.
Are you enthusiastic, enterprising and driven? Send your CV, motivation and portfolio to Michael Vinke via firstname.lastname@example.org .
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not desired.