Aftersales Specialist (40 hours p/w)
Lofty Manner is a boutique brand with a new collection every month in a limited edition. We not only guarantee exclusivity, but also uniqueness because each collection consists of new prints and designs. Our ambition: the sustainable development of our brand in Europe with selective distribution and a limited edition.
What are you going to do?
One of our mantras is as follows: we achieve success together and no one is more important than the team. In other words, one cannot do without the other. As an Aftersales Specialist, you are therefore indispensable for the sales team. You are not only the one who keeps an overview of the processing and sending of orders, you are also the first point of contact for all our national and international B2B customers. You also bear the responsibility for the ultimate customer experience, where you know how to convey Lofty Manner's story to the customer.
What are we looking for?
As an Aftersales Specialist you are a real regulator, you can keep an overview at all times and you are always looking for the right solutions. Your personal ambition grows along with our international ambitions. You know how to express yourself communicatively and you are strong in your shoes. You are also a real dealer and you can switch quickly. Last but not least , you are a real team player and you have a great passion for fashion.
- Answering questions from our national and international B2B customers, by e-mail, telephone and in the showroom;
- Executing and checking various back office processes;
- Handling and processing repeat orders, exchanges and complaints;
- Checking and processing orders and returns;
- Monitoring resale figures;
- Ensuring timely delivery to all our B2B customers;
- Support of the account managers where necessary;
- Point of contact for other departments within Lofty Manner;
- Other associated administrative tasks.
- Minimum HBO working and thinking level;
- A successfully completed commercial education;
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience in a similar position;
- You are accurate and have a hands-on mentality;
- You are service-oriented and a multitasker;
- You are communicatively strong;
- You are a team player, flexible and positive;
- Excellent command of the Dutch and English language in word and writing;
- Good command of the French language is an advantage;
- Residential area in the Amsterdam area.
What do you get in return?
- An inspiring working environment;
- A young, ambitious, but above all a very pleasant team;
- Coaching and guidance;
- We invest in your personal and professional development;
- A salary in accordance with experience and skills;
- A bonus scheme on top of your salary for recognition of your outstanding performance;
- Discount on the collections.
Are you enthusiastic, enterprising and driven? Send your resume and motivation to Romy Hesp via firstname.lastname@example.org
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not desired.